Deadlines and documents
for the entrants of the competition
15th of January
- Send the Application and Entry form in word document and signed pdf format to the secretary general.
- Send 10 pictures that represent your community best. These pictures will be used for the homepage, facebook, prize giving ceremony and other occasions. We recommend to send professional photographs in high resolution (at least full HD resolution). Please name them after your community.
Spring meeting 1 – 3 February 2019
- Send an information package about the entrant. This can be in the form of small promotional brochures and/or a promotional CD/DVD.
- At the spring meeting the final schedule of the jury’s judging itinerary will be decided and announced on the homepage
15th of May
- All information from the entrants for the arranged visit, the program from arrival to departure, the main elements of the judging programme, and details of the accommodation (address, homepage, contacts) must be completed, and sent to the Secretary general (email@example.com) for approval. Please have a look at the Recommended Timing for Assessment Programmes in the regulations and guidelines
1st of June
- A larger portfolio has to be provided with a maximum size of 24 sides of A4, [10 internal pages font size minimum 10 pt.], giving details of the all year round activities of the entrant in accordance with the criteria of Entente Florale Europe. The pdf. form, available for electronic downloading has to be sent to the secretary general (firstname.lastname@example.org). A portfolio that was sent after the deadline will be not circulated to jury members.Also, in case an entrant applies for one or more thematic awards, they should prepare a 2 pages portfolio about their activity related to it. This can be included into the portfolio (with additional 2 pages for each thematic prize) or prepared separately. Download the information document about the Portfolio for 2018. If you are interested in examples, you will find some of our 2017 and 2016 participants.
- One hard copy of the portfolio booklet has to be available for each jury member on site before judging. Simple, cost efficient methods are preferred. Also the material prepared for the thematic prize is needed.
- A tour guide booklet is needed showing the various stop off points with space for note taking.
- A map so the jury member can relate the tour to the overall geography. The map has to show the clear specification of the boundaries of the entry.
For other details please please consult our Regulations and Guidelines 2018.