Deadlines and documents
for the entrants of the competition
15th of January 2022
- Send the Application and Entry form in word document and signed pdf format to the secretary general.
- Send 10 pictures that represent your community best. These pictures will be used for the homepage, facebook, prize giving ceremony and other occasions. We recommend to send professional photographs in high resolution (at least full HD resolution). Please name them after your community.
Spring meeting (date to be confirmed)
- Send an information package about the entrant. This can be in the form of small promotional brochures and/or a promotional CD/DVD.
- At the spring meeting the final schedule of the jury’s judging itinerary will be decided and announced on the homepage
15th of May 2022
- All information from the entrants for the arranged visit, the program from arrival to departure, the main elements of the judging programme, and details of the accommodation (address, homepage, contacts) must be completed, and sent to the Secretary general (email@example.com) for approval. Please have a look at the Recommended Timing for Assessment Programmes in the regulations and guidelines
1st of June 2022
- An A4 portfolio with a maximum of 24 pages (including the cover) is required. It should include photographs and text of all year round activities of the entrant in accordance with the criteria of Entente Florale Europe (minimum font of 10pt). The pdf version, available for electronic download has to be sent to the Secretary General (firstname.lastname@example.org). A portfolio that was sent after the deadline will be not circulated to jury members. Also, in case an entrant applies for a thematic award, a 2 pages portfolio about their activity related to it should be prepared as a seperate document. Download the information document about the Portfolio.
- One hard copy of the portfolio booklet has to be available for each jury member on site before judging. Simple, cost efficient methods are preferred. Also the material prepared for the thematic prize is needed.
- A tour guide booklet (road book) is needed showing the various stop off points with space for note taking.
- A map so the jury member can relate the tour to the overall geography. The map has to show the clear specification of the boundaries of the entry and can be included in the tour guide / road book.
Prize Giving Ceremony 2022
- September 2022 in Balatonfüred, Hungary – date to be confirmed
For other details please please consult our Regulations and Guidelines 2022.