Deadlines and documents
for the entrants of the competition
15th of January
- Send the Application and Entry form in word document and signed pdf format to the secretary general.
- Send 10 pictures that represent your community best. These pictures will be used for the homepage, facebook, prize giving ceremony and other occasions. We recommend to send professional photographs in high resolution (at least full HD resolution). Please name them after your community.
Spring meeting (date to be confirmed)
- Send an information package about the entrant. This can be in the form of small promotional brochures and/or a promotional CD/DVD.
- At the spring meeting the final schedule of the jury’s judging itinerary will be decided and announced on the homepage
15th of May
- All information from the entrants for the arranged visit, the program from arrival to departure, the main elements of the judging programme, and details of the accommodation (address, homepage, contacts) must be completed, and sent to the Secretary general (email@example.com) for approval. Please have a look at the Recommended Timing for Assessment Programmes in the regulations and guidelines
- A tour guide booklet (road book) is needed showing the various stop off points with space for note taking.
- A map so the jury member can relate the tour to the overall geography. The map has to show the clear specification of the boundaries of the entry and can be included in the tour guide / road book.
Prize Giving Ceremony 2024
- September 2024 – location and date to be confirmed
For other details please please consult our Regulations and Guidelines 2024.