Who can Enter ?
The competition is open to all countries in the EU and in the EFTA subject to approval by the board of AEFP. There are three cathegories, every member country can put forward 2 entries from two different categories.
- Cities Towns (population over 30.000 inhabitants)
- Towns (population between 5.000 and 30.000 inhabitants)
- Villages (population up to 5.000 inhabitants )
How & When to Enter ?
- Applications are made by the national organisation in charge of the competition
- New members are elected by the Board of Directors of the AEFP, by simple majority, at its twice yearly meetings (March & September)
- Notification of entrants from existing members should reach the Secretariat before December 31 of the year prior to adjudication